Handmade in Mongolia, the Guyo Bag is hand embroidered in up to four colours, making it a unique work of art. The embroiderers choose the colour combination of the threads and the direction of the outer “wave” embroidery.
- A main, round bottomed, fully lined compartment, closed with a zip
- Two slip pockets in main compartment
- Zipped pocket on the back of the bag
- Shoulder strap - adjustable to 122cm (approx)
- Size - 30 x 27 cm x 6 cm (approx maximum dimensions)
* Please note - The bags are hand made, hand sewn and hand embroidered, so the embroidery and size may vary slightly from the photographs and sizes shown.