Small Vintage Office Bags feature a vintage hand embroidered panel on the front flap. Our artisans choose which vintage wall-hangings are beyond repair and up-cycle the undamaged areas to create unique bags. The wall hangings were all individually hand embroidered as wall-hangings for a ger (yurt) and feature traditional Kazakh motifs.
All our vintage bags are a unique combination of the original wall hanging and the choices made in up-cycling the material, so each bag is unique, even if a batch of bags made from the same wall hanging may have similarities.
Each bag has:
- Front flap featuring a vertical strip of decorative hand embroidery, closed by Velcro strips
- Fully-lined, zipped main compartment, which includes:
- a padded section which can accommodate a 13" laptop, and
- two slip pockets
- Two front pockets
- Zipper pocket in the back of the bag, which is excellent for holding keys or loose change, as it can be accessed without opening the rest of the bag and is normally hidden.
- Shoulder strap - adjustable to 131cm (approx)
- Size: 25 x 32 x 7cm (approx)
Each vintage bag is unique so please select your own unique bag using the colour and embroidery options on this page.